Thursday 7 January 2010

Back again

I've been a bit down but now I am up again! I think it is partly because at last it has sunk in that, for the moment at least, I have all the time in the world to do the things I want to get done. Sorry, some of you will no doubt think I am being smug and insufferable, well, sorry but it's a situation that isn't going to last forever so I shall revel in it. I went out to the shops today, with my knapsack on my back and trusty walking pole in hand. The snow had fallen quite thickly which actually makes it safer because the wellies grip on the soft stuff. I don't have any waterproof boots with softer rubber soles. I do have some little grippy things that you can strap round the shoe but I haven't tried them yet. On the way I took some photos and the sun came out for a while and I took my time and it was great. Got some supplies and hubby's newspaper and hopefully will do it again tomorrow.
I have also been doing a bit of sorting out and discover that I seem to own rather more pairs of socks than is reasonable for one human being!

No comments:

Post a Comment