Monday 10 January 2011

Resolutions #2

I've not been well! But this is a positive thinking zone so I will just elicit some sympathy by telling you that I got some sort of stomach bug that saw me spending a day in hospital dosed up to the eyeballs with painkillers, including morphine, and having a very uncomfortable time of it.
The reason I mention this is because it has, of course, mucked up all my good intentions for the new year, not least the "walking 201.2 minutes every week" one and the "getting myself organised and into a routine" one
Are we downhearted comrades? No, of course not! This is a challenge. And so in this household, 2011 has been officially postponed for a fortnight and I shall start again on the 14th.
So Happy New New Year

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better now Janet. Best wishes, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the 14th is a very sensible date for the start of a resolution. Don't rush it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling much better now Janet... I agree with Pondside, don't rush it. Vxx

    ReplyDelete