Tuesday 22 February 2022

Update 22nd Feb

Today is our 30th Wedding Anniversary.  And I had to call an ambulance for Alan.  Won’t go into to gory details and fortunately they decided it was safe to leave him under my supervision but not the start to the day I had expected and have to admit I am feeling a bit drained now

I have now started on the precautionary antibiotics, with the longest list of scary side effects I have ever seen, none of which seem to be manifesting themselves so far.  Otherwise I have been feeling fine apart from last Wednesday when I crashed out in the afternoon and then slept for 12 hours that night. I had been for a walk in the morning and struggled towards the end so am restricting myself to being like a teddy bear (round and round the garden) for the time being.



5 comments:

  1. Oh bless you - hope all is ok with Alan now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, not a great start to any anniversary. Hope you and Alan are okay now. And that tonight is a better night.
    Love heather

    ReplyDelete