Sunday 11 October 2009

Sunday Stealing 11/10

The Magical Mystery Tour Meme
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Today they ripped this meme off a blogger and blog called Magical Mystery Tour. He's from the UK where they spell words strangely.

Sunday Stealing: The Magical Mystery Tour Meme

Can I just comment that we spell "words" the same way you do. Colour, catalogue, favour and many others however.......

1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
-No, because it would mean gravity was going wrong and we would all soon follow

2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
- I don't understand this question. The flush flushes the way it flushes

3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
- Yes, why are meme-ers obsessed with this

4. Do you have a crush on someone?
- Bryan Ferry

5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
- Far too well organised to run out of stuff

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
- Years ago someone said I looked like Jane Wyman - these days it's more like Bill Wyman

7. What is your favourite pizza topping?
- Not really a fan of pizza - I make scone bases sometimes and just put lots of onions mushrooms and cheese on it

8. Do you crack your knuckles?
- Used to

9. What song do you hate the most?
- No, not going there, don't want to even think about what it might be because I have anticipated the next question!

10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
- See above

11. What are your super powers?
- I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you

12. Peppermint or spearmint?
- Spearmint

13. Where are your car keys?
- In my handbag

14. Last song you listened to?
- I've got a Leonard Cohen CD on at the moment, he's just finished 1000 Kisses Deep

15. What's your most annoying habit?
- Not putting things away when I've finished with them

16. Where did you last go on vacation?
- Years since I went away on a proper holiday. Last time was Portugal in about 1985

17. What is your best physical feature?
- Depends on who's looking

18. What CD is closest to you right now?
- See 14

19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
- Orange Juice (ours), Soya Milk (mine), Stewed Apple (his)

20. What superstition do you believe/practice?
- I am not superstitious

21. What colour are your bed sheets?
-Mauve

22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
- Bird, I can't swim but have always wished I could fly

23. Last thing you broke?
- Can't remember

24. What are you having to eat tonight?
- Not sure, depends on how hungry Hubby is

25. What colour shirt are you wearing?
- Not wearing a shirt, pink jumper

26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing?
- As it is Sunday I would love to go to a church service in Canterbury Cathedral

27. Do security cameras make you nervous?
- No, quite pleased to see them

28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
- I have already started it and it's called "Church Halls I have stood about in"

29. Last time you went to a cemetery?
-1992

30. Last concert you went to?
-It would have been something at Snape Maltings but a long time ago

31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
- Can't think of anything

32. Next concert you're planning to attend?
- Don't go anymore, can't sit for that long

33. Do you talk to yourself?
- Isn't that what I'm doing now?

34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet?
- Not since I was a child

35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born?
- Yes, seen puppies and pigs being born

3 comments:

  1. I see good old Brian has reared his handsome head again! Love the Wayman/Whyman analogy - made me snigger out loud - it's not true folks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think the memers are obsessed with the questions about "exes" LOL #11 is one heckuva super answer.

    I stole!! Come on over if you can find time. My permalink to the answers this week is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I've just received my first blog award! There's one for you on my blog - please call by to collect it!

    ReplyDelete