Sunday 6 September 2009

Sunday Stealing 06/09

Sunday Stealing: The Random Dozen Meme

1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?

If you mean Tesco (Wowmart sounds much more exciting) then a headache and a carton of orange juice

2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?

Reality television

3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about?

Babylon 5

4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?

Much too difficult to choose one song from my extensive repetoire

5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:

Those little bits of crunchy onion

6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers?

Never forget your mother might read it

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?

My mum was convinced I was going to be a boy and I was going to be called Mark. She decided on Janine when she found out I was a girl but thought people might think it was too posh so she changed it to Janet. Think I'm quite happy with that.

8. What in your life are you waiting for?

My premium bond to come up

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?

Probably a book I've ordered from amazon

10. Today–what song represents you?

I heard that Nina Simone thing yesterday "Feeling good", not sure if that's the title but it'll do

11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?

As I resolved only to think nice thoughts on this blog it has taught me to think of something positive about every day

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today?
What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today?

Layers. It's my age dear!

3 comments:

  1. #6 made me laugh--#11 is a really great thought. Thanks for playing along. I'm posting again Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reality TV. I am so with you there. LOL Don't forget your mom might read it... yeah my mom does - she tries to be sneaky about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is good advice about blogging and mothers. Mine stopped reading my blog. I heard I swear too much...

    ReplyDelete