Saturday 19 September 2009

Sunday Stealing 19/09

Ha ha ha beat you all! (at least I had when I posted this, don't know how someone slipped in front of me!)

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Depends how tired or how hungry I am

28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I'm a girl - guess

29. How long does it take you in the shower?
How long does what take?

30. Can you do the splits?
Not intentionally

31. What movie do you want to see right now?
The original "Solaris"


32. What did you do for New Year’s?
Not a lot

33. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Never heard of it

34. Do you own a camera phone?
No

35. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No but she was a WREN

36. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
Officially I don't have a middle name

37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
7 or 8

38. Do you like Care Bears?
No

39. What do you buy at the movies?
Never go

40. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes

41. Do you wear your seat belt?
Yes, it's illegal not to

42. What do you wear to sleep?
Not telling

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Sure

44. How many meals do you eat a day?
3 (ish)

45. Is your tongue pierced?
Certainly not

46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
Don't belong to MySpace

47. Do you like funny or serious people better?
No preference

48. Ever been to L.A.?
What? Luton Airport? No


49. Did you eat a cookie today?
No

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Oui

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Pay

52. Do you hate chocolate?
No

53. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
This question could upset those who no longer have their parents. Never fight with my mum, dad died a long time ago

54. Are you a gullible person?
Try me

55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy?
Explain "girlfriend"

56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be?
Professional singer

57. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes

58. What is your favorite time of day?
Play time

2 comments:

  1. Interesting answers. My SS is up too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answer about doing the splits!!! That couldn't be a more perfect response!

    My Stealing is now posted. If you'd like to stop by, scroll down a bit...below my photo to find 'em. Happy day to you.

    ReplyDelete