Monday 16 November 2009

Monday Mayhem Have you/Would you

Decided to start doing another meme, like I need stuff to do in my copious free time (irony)


HAVE YOU or WOULD YOU...
Go Skinny Dipping?
Can't swim, but I did go topless in Portugal about 25 years ago!

Woken up somewhere that you have no idea how you got there?
No

Eaten a rabbit?
Yes, often, I really like rabbit stew

Have a meet-up with another blogger?
No but I met up with a fellow tweeter and it's now a regular occurrence

Stolen a candy bar?
No

Roasted a pig?
Not personally but I have been present at pig roasts

Bounced a check
No

Gone for a balloon ride?
No, would love to but not sure my dodgy back would cope with the landing

Write a really cool Monday Mayhem ?
I'm working on it

5 comments:

  1. Great answers. 25 years ago was a long time ago.
    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read. I've never met another blogger or another Twitterer or Tweeter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here.. i can prolly go topless but not totally nude! :) great answers!

    u may view mine if u have time

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't know that i would skinny dip where you are for fear of freezing but here in texas on a hot summer night...
    mine are up if you want...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HiJaydubblah-

    I want to thank you for playing Sunday Stealing. We are excited to announce our new Friday meme, The Dating Profiles Meme, and I'm inviting you to give it a shot. Every Friday we will find 10 of the strangest, lamest profile quotes from sites like Match.com or Yahoo Personals. We will choose gender neutral statements. This meme will ask you to give an honest reply or quip to the statement. Married or single, we know you'll enjoy it!

    And whether you join us this Friday or not, thanks for playing with us Sundays.

    Cheers!

    Judd

    ReplyDelete