Saturday 28 November 2009

Sunday Stealing - the cheek of the woman

This week's SS was boring and asked for too many personal details that might lead to identity theft so I am being cheeky and luring you all here to do my meme instead

1. Tell me about something you still own from your childhood, or something you remember and wish you still had.

2, Name one piece of music that means something to you and why

3. Do you ever read a book a second time? What book/s

4. If you could pass a law what would it be?

5. What did you have for dinner?

6. Do you have a recurring dream? What is it and what does it tell you about yourself?

7. What's the first record you ever bought?

8. Town or Country?

OK My answers are here

5 comments:

  1. LOL! this is really smart:) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting idea - I think I will swipe these and do them mid-week. I'll link back to you. Have a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!

    Have a great Sunday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-is-most-overused-internet-phrase.html

    Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh - Mrs Popular! We need to see your own answers now and you'll have to get one of those linky things hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what did you have for supper me a chicken patty

    ReplyDelete