Sunday 1 November 2009

Sunday Stealing - 01/11

Tried to take the Sunday Stealing a bit more seriously this week!

1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
- White with a bit of blue

2. Name one person who made you smile today.
- @Farctum on Twitter

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
- It is 8 am and I'm doing this meme

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
- Sleeping

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
- Toffee Crisp

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
- No but I've walked past a few

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
- Good Morning

8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose?
- Choosing if you go to the Ice cream Parlour at Aldeburgh is very difficult. If I was there now I think I would have coffee flavour, or maybe Banoffee

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee

10. Do you like your wallet?
No, the zip just broke

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Puffed oats with some dried cranberries and soya milk

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Watched a bit of Formula one a couple of weeks ago

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
- Didn't know you could get different flavours

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
A very old and dear friend whose father has just died

16. Ever go camping?
No, NO!

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
-Yes

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
-Yes, nearly every week although very occasionally I might miss

19. Do you have a tan?
-Bit of a gardeners tan on my forearms

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
-Not sure

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
- Never drink soda

22. What did your last text message say?
- It was private so not sharing that

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
- Laundry in the morning, and shopping. House group in the afternoon. Getting ready for work on Tuesday and having a look at the Monday Mayhem meme

24. Favorite color?
- Do you know the variety of Penstemon called "Sour Grapes" ? It's a sort of delicate electric mauve/blue

25. Look to your left; what do you see?
- A big pine tree and rain

3 comments:

  1. My son swears by soya milk! I say to that ---"ewwwwwwwww". LOL

    My Sunday Stealing is now posted. I do hope you can stop by and say 'howdy'!!

    Have a glorious day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad about the broken zipper.


    Have a great day.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-is-your-favorite-flavor-of-popcorn.html

    ps.I hope you do join us for Monday Mayhem-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it something I said?
    Seriously, thanks for the name check I do enjoy reading these meme posts.
    (for those that don't know I'm aka @farctum)

    ReplyDelete