Sunday, 15 November 2009

Sunday Stealing 15/11

Sunday Stealing: The Over the Top Meme

Part One - Describe:

Your hair? - Short, brown, some grey

Your mother? - 85 on Tuesday and the best mum a girl could have. She's intelligent, very caring and has a deep Christian faith

Your father? - He passed away 35 years ago, an extremely good amateur actor, a drama teacher so spent a lot of time with him in school holidays

Your favorite food? - My very easy home made chicken curry, let me know if you want the recipe

Your dream last night? - Don't remember

Your favorite drink? - Fresh Orange juice

Your dream/goal? - I'll have to get back to you on that one

The room are you in? - My study

Your hobby? - Making cards and bead jewellery and crocheting and a bit of drawing and a few weekly challenges which are Like This

Your fear? - Being ill so that I can't look after mum and hubby

Your TV? - Prefer factual programmes like Natural History and Science but also like SF

Your Pets? - None

Friends? - Only a few but they are good ones

Your life? - Easy most of the time

Your mood? - Ask me in the New Year

If you're missing someone? - Not really although I'm sorry my dad isn't still here

Your best friend? - Don't rate my friends, several would be joint top of the list

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? - I'll wait and see

Where were you last night? - Here

Where did you grow up? - Brentwood and Billericay, Essex UK

One place that I go to over and over? - Sutton Hoo

Your favorite place to eat out? - Almost never eat out

Wish list items? - To be better organised and tidier

Last time you laughed? - About 10 minutes ago

Last time you cried? - About 10 days ago

Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? - Unhappy

Last thing you did? -Gave my hubby a hug

What are you wearing?- Nightie and dressing gown, only just got up

Something you're not wearing? - Work it out from last question

Your favorite store? - It has to be H.G.Crisp in Saxmundham

3 comments:

  1. Interesting answers, nice to learn a little about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes.....I too love fresh squeezed orange juice...pulp and all!!!

    Here's the LINK to MY Sunday Stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes those are the best kind of friends to have :)


    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/is-it-really-over-top.html

    Join us for Monday Mayhem!

    ReplyDelete