Sunday 15 November 2009

Sunday Stealing 15/11

Sunday Stealing: The Over the Top Meme

Part One - Describe:

Your hair? - Short, brown, some grey

Your mother? - 85 on Tuesday and the best mum a girl could have. She's intelligent, very caring and has a deep Christian faith

Your father? - He passed away 35 years ago, an extremely good amateur actor, a drama teacher so spent a lot of time with him in school holidays

Your favorite food? - My very easy home made chicken curry, let me know if you want the recipe

Your dream last night? - Don't remember

Your favorite drink? - Fresh Orange juice

Your dream/goal? - I'll have to get back to you on that one

The room are you in? - My study

Your hobby? - Making cards and bead jewellery and crocheting and a bit of drawing and a few weekly challenges which are Like This

Your fear? - Being ill so that I can't look after mum and hubby

Your TV? - Prefer factual programmes like Natural History and Science but also like SF

Your Pets? - None

Friends? - Only a few but they are good ones

Your life? - Easy most of the time

Your mood? - Ask me in the New Year

If you're missing someone? - Not really although I'm sorry my dad isn't still here

Your best friend? - Don't rate my friends, several would be joint top of the list

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? - I'll wait and see

Where were you last night? - Here

Where did you grow up? - Brentwood and Billericay, Essex UK

One place that I go to over and over? - Sutton Hoo

Your favorite place to eat out? - Almost never eat out

Wish list items? - To be better organised and tidier

Last time you laughed? - About 10 minutes ago

Last time you cried? - About 10 days ago

Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? - Unhappy

Last thing you did? -Gave my hubby a hug

What are you wearing?- Nightie and dressing gown, only just got up

Something you're not wearing? - Work it out from last question

Your favorite store? - It has to be H.G.Crisp in Saxmundham

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes.....I too love fresh squeezed orange juice...pulp and all!!!

    Here's the LINK to MY Sunday Stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes those are the best kind of friends to have :)


    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/is-it-really-over-top.html

    Join us for Monday Mayhem!

    ReplyDelete