Saturday 5 December 2009

A bit of psychology

Some friends of mine have been doing a personality quiz and posting it into their blog. I don't know how they posted it into their blog. There are thingys to post it into Facebook, MySpace or Twitter, but I can't find a way to post it here, so you'll just have to believe me when I say I am Warm and Social, but not the same way that some of my friends are warm and social because
(I quote)

You Are Warm and Social
You are unique and philosophical. You have your own way of living life, and you relish your independence.
You are very outgoing and friendly. You feel very comfortable in a crowd, and you can get to know anyone.
Money is fairly important to you. You aren't super greedy, but you enjoy spending money on yourself.
You are curious about ideas. If you had the means, you'd like to explore the whole world.

Spookily this does sound like me!
If you look at the questions then you will smile because anyone who knows me knows that I am of the opinion that heaven has a really good second hand book shop.

Now then, to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment