Sunday 20 December 2009

Sparkle's meme

My friend at Random Ramblings posted her own meme today so here are my answers, boring but honest!
Choose three words to describe yourself-Tired, tired and tired
What was your first job?- Washing up in a pub when I was about 13
If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?- Playing the piano
What is your favourite ever film?-Not easy to choose. The one I went to see more times than anything else was the Frank Langella Dracula
What one wish would you like to be granted? - For no one ever to be nasty or violent towards anyone else ever again anywhere
What would you choose as your last meal? - Oh, what a depressing question. If I knew it was going to be my last meal I probably wouldn't feel hungry
What are you most passionate about? - My apathy
Who are your heroes? - People who get their priorities right
When are you happiest?- When I am out for a walk
What really irritates you?- Oh, don't get me started
What's your biggest indulgence?- Hats and gloves and scarves and nail varnish and eye shadow
What keeps you awake at night? Wondering where to put all the hats and scarves and gloves and nail varnish and eye shadow
Be honest, if you live somewhere that has snow – do you really like it?
Yes if I can go out for a walk in the soft crunchy stuff, otherwise no
And finally, just to make a contribution to the festive season, how do you expect to spend Christmas day? - It will just be us two unless mum wants to come over, which she probably won't so it won't be much different to what I would do on a Sunday, i.e. Church, lunch, walk, dinner, read a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment