Tuesday 8 December 2009

Free as a ...as a...as a free thing


Well, today was my last day at work until I find another job, but I'm not going to be looking for a few months. I managed to get away from the office at about 3:30 so literally drove off into the burgeoning sunset on the way home. It was a lovely sky, all pale blues and pinks and greys - the photo above isn't it but it's quite like it. I took that photo before we moved. I had Radio 3 on and there was some lovely music playing and I really did feel a weight lifting. There wasn't a lot of traffic on the road and all in all it was a very pleasant journey. I do feel incredibly lucky to be in this situation and I hope I make good use of the time it will give me. So tired now though but tomorrow I shall try and catch up with paperwork at home that has been neglected and hope my toothache doesn't get any worse before my appointment on Thursday. Then a bit of me time, a bit of card making (actually better get on with that) and some crocheting (if I don't get on with that it will be spring and my cardi will be too warm)and some housework (yes, better get on with that) and I have foolishly promised OH I will give him a few games of chess (if I can't find a good excuse to get out of it) - Oh dear, better get a job so I can have a rest!
Look out for lots of blog posts in the next few weeks!

1 comment: